Friday, August 28, 2015

EUPHONE

Goddamn.  The boundaries of beauty music can explore is limitless.  These revelations are what keep me intact; finding music that touches my core in such a profound way that it elevates me to a zen like euphoric state. Euphone and their seemingly endless tones of joy brought through by a plethora of instruments come together to create something otherworldly. You need this album, and so do your friends.
Artist: Euphone
Album: Hashin' It Out
Genre: post-rock/experimental.. its own thing

ENJOY




2 comments:

  1. DUDE THANK YOU!!! I have the vinyl but have been after the digital files forever. If you have anything else from these amazing guys, please do post it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my bad just saw this comment but I can certainly can post some more euphone, the world needs it!

      Delete